The division of Marketing and Communications manages the digital signage inside the HFC buildings on both campuses. You may request a digital display for major (College-wide) events and activities.
How to request a digital sign
- Read all the guidelines below.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
Signage information and guidelines
- Digital sign graphics are designed, posted, and managed by Marketing and Communications.
- Requests for digital sign notices must be sent to us a minimum of 5 business days before you want us to start posting your event information.
- Requesting a notice on the campus digital signs does not guarantee that we will be able to meet your request.
- All requests for content and design on all digital signs will be managed at the discretion of Marketing and Communications. We will base our work on information you provide and will use our discretion for any design and content.
Marketing and Communications decisions about digital signage will be based on the following criteria:
- Requests must be for public activities or events that affect the entire College community.
- All activities or events must be officially sponsored by the College or a College department or an officially recognized HFC student organization with an active faculty advisor.
- Designs and content will be created by our Graphics Team based on information you provide.
- Signage will not be produced for events advocating political themes; religious themes; themes that denigrate, degrade, or insult individuals or groups; themes of a controversial nature such as explicit sexuality or vulgarity; or any commercial activity. We do not accept advertising on the digital signs.
Reporting issues and outages
If a campus digital board is malfunctioning, please report the issue to Donovan Shaffer or Raed Abukhader in ITS.