The Office of Marketing & Communications represents Henry Ford College (HFC) to its stakeholder groups with enthusiasm, accuracy, consistency, and integrity, and creates effective and efficient communications to position the institution as an exemplary educational partner for business and industry in Dearborn, in Michigan, and the surrounding region. The office’s vision is to serve as an active and effective partner in making Henry Ford College regionally and nationally respected and recognized. The Office of Communications also oversees the work of the Graphics Center, and guides content vision and strategy for the HFC website. The office supports the institutional mission and vision through the following objectives.
- Enhance activities that help HFC meet its mission, vision, and core values.
- Effectively communicate and enhance HFC’s plan to be recognized as a premier institution for collaborative research and mutually beneficial partnerships for its various stakeholder groups (HFC students, faculty, staff; alumni; media; parents; future students; donors and friends; co-op partners; global business community; city, state and federal government officials; our hometown and neighbors, and the Board of Trustees).
- Serve as a media partner in telling the HFC story around the world.
- Lead and guide HFC’s social media campaign.
- Provide communication and public relations services to enhance fund drives.
- Assist in generating interest in HFC among high school students and their families.
- Enhance the use of electronic, social media, and multi-media content in the delivery of news and information on HFC’s stakeholders.
- Involve HFC’s stakeholder groups in communications, public relations, publications, social media, multi-media, and news opportunities.
- Engage/utilize HFC stakeholder groups to strengthen public relations and communications efforts.
- Build a stronger electronic image file to better tell the HFC story.
- Assist in hosting the College’s major guests.
More About Us
To learn more or to obtain assistance, please contact the office at 313-317-6800, or via email. HFC is a comprehensive public community college serving about 20,000 students each year in southeast Michigan. HFC is dedicated to preparing students for a rapidly changing world and workplace by offering more than 100 associate degree, career, and university transfer programs. Students prepare to transfer to a university or prepare to go directly to work. HFC also specializes in customized workforce development training for business and industry. Since its founding in 1938, HFC has been the gateway to higher education for thousands of students who seek affordable, high-quality post-secondary education.
To learn more about Henry Ford College, visit our websites: